A place to share thoughts and ideas about Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5E – Character Sheet – Rev5
New Character Sheet
Download your free copy [latest version] here.
My 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons auto-fill Character sheet is now better than ever! Thanks to your suggestions I made several improvements.
If you print out the blank sheet and fill everything out by hand, you will see a few, mostly cosmetic, changes.
- The associated ability for each of the skills (displayed in a light grey) has been moved from behind the skill name to in front of the skill’s check box.
- The ability is also listed to the left of the passive perception box and below the initiative box.
- A space is now provided for you to enter conditions that always provide you with advantages or disadvantages.
- The second page was adjusted to allow for more room to describe personality traits and a line was added for equipment based on background.
I think that most of you fill the sheets out on your computer to take advantage of its automatic calculation. That is where I made the most significant changes. (Drum-roll please!)
- You can now change the calculated skills modifier. You don’t change it directly, but if you click on the grey ability name to the left, you can enter a number that will be added to the score.
- You can change the passive perception score the same way.
- It now calculates the initiative modifier and you can modify it the same way.
The other changes were minor.
- The first weapon’s box has been fixed.
- The “age”, “height”, and “weight” boxes on the first and second pages have been linked, so changes made in eater will also be made in the other.
- All boxes where you enter text have been adjusted so the text you enter doesn’t overlap other items (easier to read).
- The text you enter for coins is larger.
If it isn’t obvious how to use these features, I have updated my Character Sheet Instructions: Here